If you are doing SEO or planning to do SEO for any website of your client or personal, then you need to use some SEO tools. These SEO tools help to analyze the website’s progress or for tracking the goals of the SEO. Many paid and free SEO tools help in performing the SEO of any website. Here, in this article, we will provide information about the various free SEO tools, their SEO advantages, and how you can use them for performing SEO.
These tools are free to use by anyone for an unlimited time. You should add these tools to your SEO activities.
7 Free SEO Tools Offered By Google
1. Google Search Console
Google search console is a free tool offered by Google on 20 May 2015. It helps you to monitor, maintain, analyzing your website presence in google.
It also gives information about your webpage referring domains, mobile site performance, rich search results, and highest-traffic queries and pages.
It generates reports according to Google spiders. It provides information about broken links, 5xx errors, and soft 404 errors.
You can use Google Search Console for searching technical errors on the website.
Benefits Of Google Search Console
- Crawl Your Webpages
- Understand the behavior of Google Bots
- Monitor Website Performance
- Suggest improving webpages according to the search engine
- Help to remove your spammy links.
2. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is also a free tool of Google. It is an essential SEO tool for any digital marketer.
You can download reports from Google Analytics about the visitors to the website. It provides detailed information about the website visitors.
You can get all the geographical and demographical details about the visitors on the website.
You can also set your goals in Google analytics.
Benefits Of Google Analytics
- Track online traffic on the website.
- Analyze and understand user behavior on the website.
- Improve SEO of the website and content marketing.
- Track the goals of the website.
- Give suggestions to improve performance.
3. Google Keyword Planner
Google Keyword Planner is a free tool designed to help digital marketers. It helps in selecting important keywords according to the search volume and competition.
You can easily do your keyword research with the help of Google keyword planner.
It is free to use and helps you to find related keywords for your business website.
Mainly it is used for discovering keywords for Google Ads, but you can easily use it for SEO.
It provides a large number of data about the keywords like volume, CPC, competition, etc.
Benefits of Google Keyword Planner
- For discovering new search keywords for businesses
- Getting average monthly search numbers of keywords
- Helping to determine CPC for the keywords
- Creating new search ad campaigns with the help of keywords
4. Google My Business
If you want to list your business on Google Search Engine, you can easily use Google My Business.
Google My Business is a free tool of Google that helps with local SEO. You can add all the details about your business in GMB.
With the help of GMB, you can submit your business to google. If any visitor on google searches your business name, they can see all the details about your business.
If you are doing local SEO for any business, you should list your business on GMB.
You can add various types of detailed information in GMB about your business like
Photos of business
Services offered by the business
Website of business
Your business’s location on a map, etc.
Benefits of Google My Business
- GMB helps you to list maps
- GMB allows you to be visible in local listings
- It helps to listen to Google Search engine
- GMB allows leaving reviews of your business customers
- GMB helps in increasing sales through reviews
Tips To Increase Organic Search Traffic On Website By SEO In 2023
5. Google Lighthouse
Nowadays, Google is focusing on the page experience of webpages. Google updated its new core web vitals that helps to understand the user experience of the web page.
So Lighthouse is a free Google application by which digital marketers can easily analyze the webpage experience. They can make changes to their web pages according to the core web vitals.
Google Lighthouse is a tool that provides powerful insights to improve your website. It is simple to use anyone can use it without paying any cost.
Google Lighthouse will analyze your website speed and other core websites to give you the correct information about the page experience for the users.
Benefits of Google Lighthouse
- Helps in improving the quality of web pages
- It helps in audits for performance, accessibility, progressive web apps, SEO, and more.
- Inform how Google judges your web
6. Google Trends
Google Trends is the free SEO Tool used for providing data about keywords. It presents all the data about keywords search volume and geographical information about keywords.
It also provides the latest trending topics with search volume in real time.
It also provides data on keywords search volume in different countries, years, and categories.
Benefits of Google Trends
- It helps to find currently trending topics
- Helps in identifying seasonal trends
- Helps in optimizing local SEO strategy
- Helps to monitor SEO competitors
- Helping in keyword research
- Helps in improving YouTube strategy
7. Google Mobile-Friendly Test Tool
Millions of users search on mobile. So the website should be mobile-friendly. Google search engine also gives benefits to those websites that are friendly to mobile. Mobile-friendly website ranks higher in Google. Google’s mobile-friendly test provides information about the web pages and whether the webpage is mobile-friendly or not. It is a free SEO tool that is very important for SEO.
The Google mobile-friendly test tool is easy to use. You can type or paste the URL of any web page that you want to test in the tool, and it provides information in just a minute.
Benefits of Google Mobile-Friendly Test Tool
- Helps to detect mobile-friendly issues
- Suggest different changes to make the website mobile-friendly.
- No coding knowledge is required to run the test
- It is easy to use
- Free to use all time